We have an immediate opening for an entry level AutoCAD drafting professional. This is a full time permanent position. 100% of the work required will involve utilizing AutoCAD to assist in developing completed drawings relating to the identification and resolution of structural issues as directed by company engineers and architects.
- Produce drawings using the latest AutoCAD software.
- Draft structural and architectural plans and detail drawings for construction.
- Follow rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other data received from engineers and architects to prepare contract drawings for projects.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with AutoCAD software. (Revit knowledge a plus)
- Preferred certificate or associate’s degree in drafting and design technology or related program.
- Able to read and understand diagrams and drawings. Familiarity with drafting standards and conventions.
- Competent in Microsoft Office, be a problem solver and have strong communication skills.
Qualified candidate, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org