Entry-Level Structural and/or Architectural Engineer
- BS or MS in Civil, Structural, or Architectural Engineering
- BS in Architecture or M.Arch
- Experience using RISA-3D, Tedds, or other design software.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or BIM (Revit) technology a plus.
- Passed, or on track to pass the FE, or ARE Exam.
- Desired career track towards professional registration (PE, SE, or ARE).
Under the direction of an experienced professional, the candidate will provide technical, organizational, and communication support to produce reports, designs, and construction documents pertaining to building envelop and structural systems:
- Conduct field investigations and document existing conditions.
- Prepare reports, cost estimates, and scope documents.
- Design and/or analyze various structural systems (PE/SE).
- Prepare construction documents, including drawings and specifications, utilizing latest technologies (AutoCAD, BIM).
- Effectively communicate with clients, contractors, and other consultants.
- Provide construction management services such as shop drawing review, field observation, change review, payment application certification.
- Desire to work on projects with a wide range of scope and budget.
Principals only. Recruiter, please don’t contact this job post. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Qualified candidate, please send your resume to: email@example.com