Experienced Structural and/or Architectural Engineer
- BS or MS in Civil, Structural, or Architectural Engineering
- BS in Architecture or M.Arch
- Experience using RISA-3D, Tedds, or other design software required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or BIM (Revit) technology a plus.
- Professional registration (PE, SE or ARE) a plus.
- Three years’ experience in the structural design or the forensic investigation of buildings preferred.
With limited supervision (depending on experience level), provide technical, organizational, and communication skills to produce reports, designs, and construction documents pertaining to building structural systems:
- Conduct field investigations and document existing conditions.
- Prepare reports, cost estimates, and scope documents.
- Design and/or analyze various structural systems (experience with vintage materials/designs a plus).
- Prepare construction documents, including drawings and specifications, utilizing latest technologies (AutoCAD, BIM).
- Effectively communicate with clients, contractors, and other consultants.
- Provide construction management services such as shop drawing review, field observation, change review, payment application certification.
- Desire to work on projects with a wide range of scope and budget.
Principals only. Recruiter, please don’t contact this job post. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Qualified candidate, please send your resume to: email@example.com